The Save & Deliver Pharmacy Group is an Australian owned and managed pharmacy retailer and pharmaceutical service provider. Established in 2003, and with a combined 36 years of pharmaceutical management and sales experience under its founders, the group is an Australian healthcare structure comprising four retail pharmacies across multiple Sydney and Wollongong locations including Maroubra, Liverpool, Flinders and Shellharbour.
Our strong buying power and wholesale capabilities have enabled us to serve our customers under a competitive pricing structure and extended servicing a free delivery service 7 days a week. A key factor in our success is placing our customers and their needs as a priority, hence why we strive on supplying tailored and personalised services to all of our customers. We believe maintaining and further developing relationships based on trust and commitment are the keys to our current and ongoing success.
We are members of the Professional Compounding Chemists of Australia (PCCA)
Infrastructure and Services
The group employs 14 pharmacists, 48 pharmacy assistants and 4 delivery cars with drivers operating round-the-clock. Each registered facility will be allocated a number of pharmacy staff depending on the number of residents, type of care and the level of services required by your facility.
Our specialised service offers but is not limited to:
- Allocated Facility Pharmacist – Will be in charge of your facility and completely integrated on a daily basis.
- Daily Deliveries – Via two motor registered vehicles under the agreed time slot and schedule established. All medicines for aged care facilities and emergency deliveries will be executed swiftly, on time, including late-night hours.
- Ongoing Communication – Nursing staff can contact their facility’s allocated pharmacist for any issues in relation to the facility.
- Convenient Trading Hours – We are open 365 days a year from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm, making our services accessible even in out-of-hours.
- After Hours Pharmacist Advice – In case of a late-night emergency, our pharmacist can assist to find out the medication required urgently.
- Compounding Pharmacy – With over 25 years’ experience as a local compounding pharmacy and a member of the Professional Compounding Chemists of Australia (PCCA), we provide quality compounded products at competitive prices.
Developing relationships based on trust and commitment are the keys to our success
Save & Deliver Pharmacy is a recognised and accredited Quality Care Pharmacy by the Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCCP) and has successfully completed the 6th Edition QCPP Assessment; as a result, we have achieved the Guidelines of Medication Management in Residential Aged Care Facilities by the Australian Pharmaceutical Advisory Council.
We are deeply involved and aware of the related aspects of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards in place by the Aged Care Accreditation Standards Agency, and the results and process guide for Aged Care Homes Specially Standard Two: Health and personal care with all expected outcomes.
|Expected Outcome 2.1||Continuous Improvement|
|Expected Outcome 2.2||Regulatory Compliance|
|Expected Outcome 2.3||Education and Staff Development|
|Expected Outcome 2.4||Clinic Care|
|Expected Outcome 2.5||Specialised Nursing Care Needs|
|Expected Outcome 2.6||Other Health and Related Services|
|Expected Outcome 2.7||Medication Management|
|Expected Outcome 2.8||Pain Management|
|Expected Outcome 2.9||Palliative Care|
|Expected Outcome 2.10||Nutrition and Hydration|
|Expected Outcome 2.11||Skin Care|
|Expected Outcome 2.12||Continence Management|
|Expected Outcome 2.13||Behavioural Management|
|Expected Outcome 2.14||Mobility, Dexterity and Rehabilitation|
|Expected Outcome 2.15||Sensory Loss|
|Expected Outcome 2.16||Sleep|
We have achieved the Guidelines of Medication Management in Residential Aged Care Facilities by the Australian Pharmaceutical Advisory Council.
Through our complete knowledge of the PSA Guidelines and Standards:
- Collaborative and Pharmacist Residential
- Medication Management Review (RMMR)
- Program and Associated Quality Use of Medicines Services June 2006 (QUM)
The Save & Deliver Pharmacy Group has implemented a medication management in aged care and quality assurance policy based on recommendations made by the Australian Pharmaceutical Advisory Council and the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia Guidelines and Standards.